KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals
KA107 – Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries
Open call for short-term visiting lecturer in Developmental Psychopathology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Methodology of the Psychological Research, Family Therapy at An-Najah National University, in Nablus, Palestinian Territories. The four courses are part of the Master Program in Clinical Psychology.
- August – October 2018, n.2 professors
- May – July 2019, n.2 professors.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Master Degree in Clinical Psychology of An-Najah National University welcomes applicants for n.4 visiting lecturers. The call is part of an Erasmus Plus Project (KA107) at An-Najah University of Nablus, West Bank (Palestinian Territories).
Assessment criteria include:
- the applicant’s previous teaching experience on the topic of proposed courses:
- Developmental psychopathology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Methodology of the Psychological Research
- Family Therapy
- Knowledge of the context of the hosting country or of contexts of similar countries.
- The applicant’s motivation for teaching in developing contexts and international cooperation.
- The applicant’s adaptability and attention to cultural differences.
- The applicant’s availability to travel during the periods indicated by the call.
The courses consist of 40 hours of frontal lessons and they will be held in English. The exact duration of the visit is negotiable. The lecturer is expected to teach one course (6 ECTS) during the visit in the area of her/his expertise. Mobility and accommodation’s costs are entirely covered by the project.
Candidates are requested to submit their application, a detailed C.V., publication records and a letter of motivation via email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, no later than 9 March 2018.
Applications should be addressed to the attention of Dott.ssa Simona Maraboli (International Affair Office), Marcella Schmidt Muller di Friedberg e Guido Veronese (Departement of Human Science).
The candidates’ evaluation process includes:
- Evaluatio of curriculum and qualifications (up to 50 points)
- Evaluation of the candidate’s motivation by means of the motivation letter (up to 30 points)
The evaluation committee consists of:
- President: Marcella Schmidt Muller di Friedberg
- Secretary: Richa Lal
- Member: Barbara Quacquarelli
The results of the selection for the Mobility Project will be available and public no later than Monday 19 March 2018.